Fire Warden Training Courses
Môn Fire Protection’s Fire Warden Training Course is suitable for staff who have specific responsibilities for fire safety in a premise, and a role to play in the event of a fire. This course is designed to cover any requirements identified through the risk assessment carried out under the Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005.
To provide the delegate with a clear understanding of the duties of a Fire Warden and to give the confidence required to effectively fulfil the role.
On completion of the course, trainees will have an understanding of –
- The causes and prevention of fire
- The importance of fire routines, evacuation and means of escape procedures
- Fire awareness and the dangers of smoke and smoke travel
- The background to fire safety law
- An appreciation of human behaviour in the event of fire
- Identification of fire extinguishers, their application and use
- Reporting requirements associated with the risk assessment
The testing and associated administration of fire safety equipment
The course content is modified to meet your own specific requirements.
One day, however course can be tailored to your circumstances and specific requirements.
The training will be provided by means of presentations, videos, practical demonstrations and an open forum.
A fully qualified Môn Fire Management Trainer.
Ideally your own premises or any suitable venue that is mutually agreeable. Alternatively we have several venues throughout North Wales and the North West of England which may be available if required.
A certificate of attendance will be awarded to all delegates. Môn Fire Management recommend that staff receive ongoing training at least annually.
Fire Warden Training Enquries
For further information about our Fire Warden Training Courses please contact Môn Fire Management on 01407 761 331 / 07590 996 546 or click here to contact us via email