PAT Testing Service (Portable Appliance Testing)
PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing) is an essential part of any company’s Health & Safety policy. With over 25% of all reportable electrical accidents involving portable appliances, the Electricity at Work Regulations place a legal responsibility on employers and self-employed individuals to comply with the provisions of the regulations and take reasonably practicable steps to ensure that no danger results from the use of such equipment.
This in effect requires the implementation of a systematic and regular program of maintenance, inspection and testing. The Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) places such an obligation in the following circumstances:
- Where electrical appliances are used by employees
- Where the public may use electrical appliances in establishments such as hospitals, schools, hotels, shops etc.
- Where electrical appliances are supplied or hired
- Where electrical appliances are repaired or serviced
Our PAT Testing & Certification
Môn Fire Management provide a comprehensive range of PAT Testing services to businesses and industries of all sizes throughout Anglesey, North Wales and the North West
Our fully qualified and competent engineers are able to carry out testing on site at any company premises.
Môn Fire Management carry out the following PAT Testing on all Class I & Class II items, IEC and extension leads, Long leads and 110v Equipment. We also offer:
- Formal Visual Inspections
- Polarity inspection and test
- Earth Continuity Test
- A full asset register is provided of all tested appliances on completion of the work.
- A reminder is issued when yearly PAT testing is due
North Wales PAT Testing Enquiries
For further PAT Testing enquries or information please contact Môn Fire Management on 01407 761 331 or 07590 996 546.